Employment & Workplace Law
Lewis Holdway Lawyers has been helping employers deal with workplace law issues since 1991.
We work with you to solve and trouble shoot potential workplace issues. We work with a range of clients from small and medium businesses and Not for Profit organisations.
Our team is committed to helping you find workplace solutions that are sure and certain in outcome and price.
Business Law Menu
We're ready to help your business
We offer a range of products and services to help you formalise your workplace relationships. We can tailor workplace agreements to suit your workplace and your price.
We can provide you with:
- Employment Agreements
- Workplace policies
- Workplace investigations – We can guide you through the process of a workplace investigation or undertake it on your behalf.
- Ombudsman investigation – We can help you respond to the Fair Work Ombudsman’s investigation, from the response to notification, to acting on your behalf in proceedings issued by the Ombudsman for contravention of the Fair Work Act.
- Advice on Unfair Dismissal Claims and Adverse Action claims
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- Contractor and sub contractor agreements
- Volunteer Agreements
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Workplace Policy
- Restraint of Trade protection advice
- Workplace Law Legal Services Packages
Provisions in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) which prohibited large businesses from charging excessive surcharges for processing credit card, debit card or EFTPOS transactions have been extended to apply to any business that is either located in Australia or uses an Australian bank. This change came into effect on 1 September 2017. The…Read More
By Reshma Farrer The chairman of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (“ACCC”), Rod Sims, has indicated that 2018 will involve the competition watchdog pursuing criminal cartel cases against a number of Australian businesses. It is expected that Mr Sim will conduct three to four domestic-based criminal cartel actions in 2018 against companies of varying…Read More