Employment & Workplace Law
Lewis Holdway Lawyers has been helping employers deal with workplace law issues since 1991.
We work with you to solve and trouble shoot potential workplace issues. We work with a range of clients from small and medium businesses and Not for Profit organisations.
Our team is committed to helping you find workplace solutions that are sure and certain in outcome and price.
Business Law Menu
We're ready to help your business
We offer a range of products and services to help you formalise your workplace relationships. We can tailor workplace agreements to suit your workplace and your price.
We can provide you with:
- Employment Agreements
- Workplace policies
- Workplace investigations – We can guide you through the process of a workplace investigation or undertake it on your behalf.
- Ombudsman investigation – We can help you respond to the Fair Work Ombudsman’s investigation, from the response to notification, to acting on your behalf in proceedings issued by the Ombudsman for contravention of the Fair Work Act.
- Advice on Unfair Dismissal Claims and Adverse Action claims
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- Contractor and sub contractor agreements
- Volunteer Agreements
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Workplace Policy
- Restraint of Trade protection advice
- Workplace Law Legal Services Packages
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (‘ACCC’) is urging businesses to review any ‘country of origin’ claims that they have made to ensure compliance with the Australian Consumer Law (‘ACL’). The ACL contains prohibitions against misleading and deceptive conduct generally, and also specifically in relation to the place of origin of goods and the nature,…Read More
Provisions in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) which prohibited large businesses from charging excessive surcharges for processing credit card, debit card or EFTPOS transactions have been extended to apply to any business that is either located in Australia or uses an Australian bank. This change came into effect on 1 September 2017. The…Read More