Our Approach to Contract Disputes
When we meet our clients we take the time to understand their personal preferences and business aims, now and into the future. By doing this, we customise a method of resolution and an outcome that best suits you, especially when it comes to contract disputes.
This means that we do not always aim for litigation. We first explore all alternative dispute resolution options. Our lawyers have business nuance and are approachable and assertive.
Some of the contract disputes we have experience in involve losses in excess of $2MIL, litigated within Victoria, interstate or internationally.
Broad Range of Industry Experience
We also have knowledge and in-depth experience in resolving disputes across many industries including:
- Manufacturing and production
- Labour and hire (recruitment) services including executive recruitment
- Dairy manufacturing/supply
- Construction and building
- Commercial cookery manufacture/supply and service
- Logistics management, transportation and export (and warehousing)
- Professional service providers
- Mineral testing and environmental remediation (on shore and off shore)
- International manufacturing and supply of fashion and textiles
- Cable rigging
Examples of some of the contract disputes we are experienced with are:
- Business disputes with shareholders and/or directors and/or unitholders
- Consumer warranties and protections
- Subcontractor agreements
- Commercial lease disputes
- Exclusive supply and distribution contracts
- Rental hire agreements
- Industry standards and quality assurance contracts
- Labour hire agreements, including offshore IT labour supply services
- Sale agreements, including contra provisions
- Supplier agreements, including for installation
- Service agreements
- Consumer disputes in contract for service or sale
Ready to talk?
We look forward to getting to know you and your business. Call us today on (03) 9629 9629.