Legal Services for Not For Profits
Good Governance, Great Mission
We have an expert, dedicated Not for Profit legal team. But that’s not all.
From the top down, our staff have a history of service to Not for Profits. We serve not only as professional advisors, but as volunteers, members, supporters and board members. It’s part of our culture – so we understand.
It’s why we try to keep costs down, and focus on practical outcomes.
Whether you are a charity, community group, sporting club, industry or professional association, school, social enterprise, charitable foundation or other Not for Profit, we would love to help.
Our Not for Profit team can offer expert advice, based on experience, in the following specific areas:
- Not for Profit tax concessions
- Membership issues
- Board / Committee of Management duties and other governance matters
- Structuring (including re-structuring)
- Child safe practices and procedures
- ACNC requirements
- Drafting constitutions, trust deeds and other constituent documents
Our Not for Profit team also works with other teams to deliver expert advice in:
- Employment law and volunteer issues
- Discrimination law issues
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Abuse claims