Our Not for Profit team would love to help you with your social enterprise. We can help you get started, or give you advice if you're a little further along the path.
We can help you with the legal issues that come up, leaving you to work on the true purpose of your social enterprise.
Legal Advice for Social Enterprises
We can help you with:
- Establishing new social enterprises
- Hybrid (for-profit and not-for-profit) structures
- Trade mark registrations
- Intellectual property issues
- Drafting or review of unit trust deeds, company constitutions, agreements, leases
Setting Up New Organisations
We can give you clear, confident advice on how to bring your dream into life. We can:
- Explain the process
- Help you choose the best vehicle
- Draft documents
- Obtain regulatory approvals
Call us today on (03) 9629 9629 to start turning your dream into reality.
Not for Profit Topics
We are delighted to announce that Adren Choon and Reshma Farrer have been admitted to practice as solicitors at the Supreme Court of Victoria. Lewis Holdway Principals, Natalie Fielding, Paul Holdway and John Wardlaw, said it was exciting for the firm to witness and facilitate the development of Adren and Reshma after both completing combined Bachelor…Read More