Employment & Workplace Law
Lewis Holdway Lawyers has been helping employers deal with workplace law issues since 1991.
We work with you to solve and trouble shoot potential workplace issues. We work with a range of clients from small and medium businesses and Not for Profit organisations.
Our team is committed to helping you find workplace solutions that are sure and certain in outcome and price.
Employment/Workplace Law Menu
We're ready to help your business
We offer a range of products and services to help you formalise your workplace relationships. We can tailor workplace agreements to suit your workplace and your price.
We can provide you with:
- Employment Agreements
- Workplace policies
- Workplace investigations – We can guide you through the process of a workplace investigation or undertake it on your behalf.
- Ombudsman investigation – We can help you respond to the Fair Work Ombudsman’s investigation, from the response to notification, to acting on your behalf in proceedings issued by the Ombudsman for contravention of the Fair Work Act.
- Advice on Unfair Dismissal Claims and Adverse Action claims
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- Contractor and sub contractor agreements
- Volunteer Agreements
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Workplace Policy
- Restraint of Trade protection advice
- Workplace Law Legal Services Packages
We are delighted to announce that Adren Choon and Reshma Farrer have been admitted to practice as solicitors at the Supreme Court of Victoria. Lewis Holdway Principals, Natalie Fielding, Paul Holdway and John Wardlaw, said it was exciting for the firm to witness and facilitate the development of Adren and Reshma after both completing combined Bachelor…Read More
What happens when an employee wants to change their hours due to study commitments? What happens if your employer cannot make reasonable adjustments to grant the request? The recent decision of Hoult v Belgravia Health and Leisure is a timely reminder to all employers that requests to reduce hours by employees don’t have to be…Read More