Employment & Workplace Law
Lewis Holdway Lawyers has been helping employers deal with workplace law issues since 1991.
We work with you to solve and trouble shoot potential workplace issues. We work with a range of clients from small and medium businesses and Not for Profit organisations.
Our team is committed to helping you find workplace solutions that are sure and certain in outcome and price.
Employment/Workplace Law Menu
We're ready to help your business
We offer a range of products and services to help you formalise your workplace relationships. We can tailor workplace agreements to suit your workplace and your price.
We can provide you with:
- Employment Agreements
- Workplace policies
- Workplace investigations – We can guide you through the process of a workplace investigation or undertake it on your behalf.
- Ombudsman investigation – We can help you respond to the Fair Work Ombudsman’s investigation, from the response to notification, to acting on your behalf in proceedings issued by the Ombudsman for contravention of the Fair Work Act.
- Advice on Unfair Dismissal Claims and Adverse Action claims
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- Contractor and sub contractor agreements
- Volunteer Agreements
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Workplace Policy
- Restraint of Trade protection advice
- Workplace Law Legal Services Packages
A recent decision of the Fair Work Commission (FWC) has raised serious questions regarding how leave should be calculated. In short, the Full Bench of the FWC decided that a shift workers leave should be calculated based on the hours worked in a shift and not based on standardised hours of 7.6 per day. For…Read More
The recent case of Vai v Aldi Stores is a warning to employees that after-hours misbehaviour can lead to termination of employment. In this case, Vai threw a glass of beer over the heads of colleagues at a staff Christmas party. This incident occurred after the employee had been counselled by managers to settle down…Read More