Employment & Workplace Law
Lewis Holdway Lawyers has been helping employers deal with workplace law issues since 1991.
We work with you to solve and trouble shoot potential workplace issues. We work with a range of clients from small and medium businesses and Not for Profit organisations.
Our team is committed to helping you find workplace solutions that are sure and certain in outcome and price.
Employment/Workplace Law Menu
We're ready to help your business
We offer a range of products and services to help you formalise your workplace relationships. We can tailor workplace agreements to suit your workplace and your price.
We can provide you with:
- Employment Agreements
- Workplace policies
- Workplace investigations – We can guide you through the process of a workplace investigation or undertake it on your behalf.
- Ombudsman investigation – We can help you respond to the Fair Work Ombudsman’s investigation, from the response to notification, to acting on your behalf in proceedings issued by the Ombudsman for contravention of the Fair Work Act.
- Advice on Unfair Dismissal Claims and Adverse Action claims
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- Contractor and sub contractor agreements
- Volunteer Agreements
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Workplace Policy
- Restraint of Trade protection advice
- Workplace Law Legal Services Packages
In the recent appeal decision of Miller v Urban Pedaler  FWCFB 4166, the Fair Work Commission has sent a stark warning to all employers that raising performance issues and informing an employee that they are at risk of losing their employment must be dealt with appropriately. Background of Case In this case the Employer…Read More
The decision of FWO v Noorpreet Pty Ltd is a decision that should put all employers on alert in relation to paid parental leave. The case was a prosecution undertaken by the Fair Work Ombudsman after an employer failed to pay an employee her government parental leave entitlements for more then five months. The employer…Read More